Splenda “No-Sugar Sugar” Cookie Recipe
Makes 24 cookies.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup Splenda, Granular
- 1 tbsp extract of vanilla
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp vinegar (cider/white)
- Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
- Lightly oil one cookie sheet and set aside.
- Blend together butter, vanilla, and Splenda in a medium bowl with an electric mixer, or by hand. Blend until butter is softened. Add egg substitute, water and vinegar. Mix briefly. Add flours, salt and baking powder. Mix on low speed, until dough is formed. Do not overmix.
- Remove dough from bowl and place on a floured work surface. Divide dough in half. Pat each half into a circle and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate approx. 1 hour, allowing dough to chill.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and roll out on a floured work surface to desired thickness, approx. 1/4 inch. Cut with cookie cutters. Place cookies on prepared sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on the back. Cool on a wire rack.
Sunshine Splenda Smoothie
- 1/4 cup non-fat, plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp. Splenda
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
Blend all ingredients on high for 30-45 seconds, until smooth. Yields one serving.